One polo shirt and one sweatshirt will be issued free of charge to pupils during the first week.
The following terms apply to clothing worn in school in line with the dress code rules below*:
YR 7, 8, 9 Aspire & OASIS
School Logo Tops: Blue polo shirts with black sweatshirt.
Bottoms: Black school trousers or black school skirt & black tights
YR 10 Aspire & OASIS
School Logo Tops: Black polo shirt with black sweatshirt.
Bottoms: Black school trousers or black skirt & black tights
YR 11 Aspire & OASIS
School Logo Tops: Black polo shirt and black sweatshirt.
Bottoms: black school trousers, plain black joggers/tracksuit bottoms (no large logos), black cargo pants (no large logos). Black skirt & black tights
*UPDATE JUNE 2023: PLEASE NOTE THAT NO LEGGINGS OF ANY SORT WILL BE ALLOWED FROM SEPTEMBER 2023 ONWARDS*
Footwear - All Years
All black shoes or black trainers. Black closed toe, flat shoes. No shoes with heels/wedges, ballet type shoes, open back shoes, flip flops, sliders or mules are to be worn in school.
Sanctions for Not Wearing the Correct Uniform
|CLOTHING THAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
||FOOTWEAR THAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
- Cycling shorts
- Crop tops
- Shoes with heels/wedges
- Ballet type shoes
- Open back shoes i.e. flip flops or sliders
PE: Pupils may change into appropriate sports attire of their own for P.E. or Football.
Jewellery: Pupils will be asked to remove any jewellery that is deemed to be inappropriate for a specific activity. Large hooped earrings and nose rings are inappropriate for safety reasons. Pupils are permitted to wear earrings and a nose stud. Pupils are not permitted to have any other visible piercings e.g. eyebrow, tongue, lip etc.
*All pupil clothing must comply with the following dress code rules:
- Coats/Hoodies: Pupils must take their hoods down on entering the school premises & they should remain so during school time. Coats are only permitted to be worn during break times.
- Polo Shirts: Must cover up breast/chest area & midriff.
- Skirts: Must be of an appropriate length and must be worn with thick black tights if above knee height.
- Tights: Must be thick enough so that underwear is NOT visible.
- Trousers & Tracksuit Bottoms: Must be worn at an acceptable height - this would be at the top of the hipline (i.e. waste line) & hygiene rules should be respected with hands remaining outside of the garment.
- Hats & Gloves: Must be removed on entering the school premises & should not be worn in school.
!! Pictures, logos or language on clothing considered to be inappropriate would include pictures that of an offensive nature, or wording/images about illegal substances & images of semi-naked or naked people.
!! If for any unavoidable reason a pupil arrives without the correct uniform they may be given appropriate uniform for that day and be expected to wear it while on site and returned to staff at the end of the day.