Please ensure that you have read the following information letter and privacy statement. To participate please Complete a consent to testing
Remember, store the test kit at room temperature – not in direct sunlight and not in a fridge or freezer. Keep the test kit away from children.
|08-06-21 Update to parents on Covid-19 in Lancashire schools and colleges.pdf||Download|
|LRF Covid-19 testing flowchart.pdf||Download|
|RP68 Home testing letter to parents 12-03-21.pdf||Download|
|RP42 Privacy Notice - model school and college testing 12-03-21.pdf||Download|
|How to Do a Rapid COVID-19 Self-Test.pdf||Download|
|LFD Testing by school type 9.3.21.pdf||Download|
If you have had a Positive PCR test result through the NHS Test and Trace Service and recorded on the national system YOU SHOULD NOT self-test using the LFD for a period of 90 days from the date you became positive if you are asymptomatic. This is because you are likely to have developed some immunity. You are still required to self-isolate if you are identified as a close contact of a positive case, even if this is within the 90-day window.
Once you have read the above information please see information on what to do next below:
For your child attending our school:
- Complete a consent to testing
- Doing the test easy read guide or Watch a video on how to do the test
- Report a test result to school
- Report your child's test result to the NHS Track & Trace
- Self Isolation Guidance
- Get a free PCR test to confirm a positive lateral flow test result
Reporting problems/issues with testing - if something is missing from your kit please report it by calling 119 and also tell us at school. If you have an accident/injury while using the test please seek medical care by calling 111 (or 999 if it is an emergency. Please also report it here to Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) website
For you and others in your family:
- Testing Kit Location Finder - Find your nearest Rapid Test Collection point - for people without symptoms
- Book a free PCR Test if you or anyone in your family are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- GOV.UK - Who is eligible for twice-weekly testing/how to get tested if you do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). This guidance is for people without symptoms.
- GOV.UK - Step by step home test kit instructions - including in other languages and larger text
All children taking part in the Lateral Flow Device Testing (LFT/LFD) should complete our online consent below - doing so also confirms that you have read and understood the SHS Testing in schools consent 12-03-21 document. Alternatively you can download and complete the consent form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.